- tenacreAsked on August 25, 2017 at 10:11 AM
My jotform submissions are taking a long time to load then the webpage freezes.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 25, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I checked your submissions page and I was able to replicate this issue, the page is loading very slow, it takes at least few minutes to load the submissions page.
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We'll inform you through this thread once we have more information.
Thank you for your patience.
- tenacreAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 08:43 AM
Thank you. Just let me know when they have a solution
- tenacreAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 11:20 AM
I have still not heard back from you about my jotform loading slow issue
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 12:27 PM
I checked your forms submission page and the encrypted data loaded in about 20-30 seconds. Still fairly slow but it did load faster than was reported initially and it did not cause the browser to freeze.
This ticket is still open and assigned to developer but it seems as though the issues is not nearly as bad as it was. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates from the developer assigned. Have a look to see if the freezing issue still occurs.
- tenacreAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 06:02 PM
It is sort of working. It starts out slow and after 34 seconds the browser freezes. At that point it asks if i want to kill or wait. I hit wait then it continues to load. So overall it now takes 1 minutes to load and i think that is not right.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 06:06 PM
That is still much slower than it should be for the amount of submissions you have. When we have any updates we will let you know.