- SophocracyAsked on August 24, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I have a question to which I didn't find an exact answer on your forum:
I want to prepopulate an email field on a Jotform from an email "unsubscribe" link when the email recipient's email address does not exist on any other JotForm.
I'd certainly appreciate any help you can provide.
Winston NegronPage URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 02:29 PM
That can be accomplished via URL parameters , you would need to make 2 forms
Follow this solution that was given some months ago by one of our brillian support representatives.
Feel free to come for more help if you need it
- WinstonAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 07:09 PMHi,
Thank you for your prompt response. I'm sorry to say that I had seen the
solution you suggest previously and it doesn't solve my "problem". The
solution you provide presupposes that the data exists on on form 1.
What I'm asking is, can I insert an email address into a JotForm directly
from the email itself?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 07:28 PM
Can you provide more details on what you wanted to do on the form?
if you do something like this on the form URL
http://firstname.lastname@example.org it will pre-populate the email field (email18) of the form.
- WinstonAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 08:31 PMThank you. I'll try it.