- markashtonAsked on January 25, 2011 at 04:16 AM
Could I request a feature addition for the hover function.
To provide the user with the option of "mouse over" or "on-click"
This would empower the user - the pop-up problem could be controlled and some messages are only appropriate when the user actually clicks on the field - like how to use it messages
- hanmakAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 06:17 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Thanks for your suggestion.
- markashtonAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 08:25 AM
Here is my little vision of how this works. Please see pic below:
Thanks Regards Mark
- markashtonAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 05:42 AM
Did you see this visual example?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Yes, we did see it. Thank you.
- markashtonAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 07:13 AM
Any chance after 10 months that this could be addressed?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Your request has been denied. Our developers do not think it is a good idea as it might cause confusion for users.
Sorry but the feature you requested cannot be implemented.