- mobilephonerepairsAsked on August 28, 2017 at 10:45 AM
we have a issue it say you're almost out of form views but we only have use 2,000 max
there is a issue or problem please could you sort this issue out please asap and email me backPage URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 11:53 AM
I checked the view total for your forms and it does look correct. Your home page contact form looks to be receiving the most traffic:
If your form is embedded to a web page, each time the page is loaded, the form is loaded. Each time the form is loaded it counts as a view.
To reduce the number of views your form receives, you can replace the embedded form with a link to the form. That way only the users who wish to fill out the form are loading it.
Form limits reset on the first day of each calendar month for all users so the reset is quite soon.
- mobilephonerepairsAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Is there anyway you can reset it until end of month if possible would be great ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 11:59 AM
We only allow for one reset per account and yours has already received one according to the following thread:
We will not be able to reset your view limits again.
- mobilephonerepairsAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 12:12 PM
I think this is unfair as l am a customer for past 5 years now and you should sort something for us for few days until new date
please check and see what you can do for us
Try your best for us as this issues should be solved please
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 12:18 PM
As previously stated, since we have already done one reset for you we cannot perform any further resets.
If you would like unlimited form views, you can enable the JotForm branding from your accounts settings page:
- mobilephonerepairsAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Can you do this as l don't know how to do it
need it sorted please
please fixed this issue
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 12:30 PM
All that needs to be done is to go to the following page:
And check the box for "JotForm Branding":