- ManelAsked on August 25, 2012 at 08:55 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 09:43 AM
I checked your account and was able to open this form without any problem. Please can you try to logout and relogin to your account and test if it works out!
Please also share with us any error that you get when opening this form.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 03:28 PM
In addition to my colleague response above, your form was created under guest account. May I suggest you to register to FREE account that allows you to submit 100 submissions per month including 10 SSL secured submission and can receive a payment up to 10 submissions. Once you are done to register to a FREE account, use this method to clone your form into your free account or just let us know the username you use of your account so we can help you to transfer the said form into your account.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- manel_Answered on September 03, 2012 at 09:10 AM
That's terrific. Thank you. Can you please transfer the form into my account? My username is manel_.
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 09:14 AM
Done. That form should be in your account now. Kindly refresh your page.