- SteelCitySquashAsked on August 28, 2017 at 05:28 PM
I have a legal release form uploaded on my Adobe Signature account. I would like to embed it in a form for people to sign. How do I do this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 08:24 PM
Are you perhaps referring to Adobe Sign (Formerly EchoSign)? If so, you can use the widget below to add it to your form:
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- SteelCitySquashAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 09:42 AM
I am referring to Adobe Sign but I wish to put in a release form that needs to be signed. It seems to me that the widget only puts in a signature slot and does not have a place to include the full release form. Is there a way to include the release form for people to sign?
- SteelCitySquashAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 03:02 PM
I have embedded a PDF using PDF Embedder widget and it shows in the build widget. However, when I preview or publish the form, the PDF is no longer there. Why?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 04:09 PM
I've fixed it for you. You just need to run the widget configuration and save it again.