- sonaimagingAsked on August 26, 2012 at 05:11 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 26, 2012 at 05:33 AM
Unfortunately we do not have that feature in the form builder but that's possible when you use your form source code and then add checked="checked" on the matrix field radio button inputs.
<input class="form-radio" type="radio" name="q72_reportDemographics" value="Complete " checked="checked">
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need a more detailed guide for this. Thanks!
- sonaimagingAnswered on August 26, 2012 at 05:40 AM
Yes that helps. With the source code. Can I save that on your site and continue with the iframe still. Or will I need to embed the source code I download and change into my site?
- sonaimagingAnswered on August 26, 2012 at 05:44 AM
never mind... found the answer to that question. Thank you for your help with the code!
- sonaimagingAnswered on August 26, 2012 at 06:30 AM
I added the code and that part works great, with the "Complete: section to checked status. However, now it is not giving an option for the submit button and also just eliminating the last part of the last two fields. The code is there and looks fine. But in a browser the form doesn't display the last field and the submit button. Any help would be great. Thanks!
- fxrAnswered on August 26, 2012 at 06:38 AM
Can you have provide a link to the URL on which you have the form embedded so that we can help figure whats going on?