- forgetmenotcalendarsAsked on August 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I am tryign to use filepicker.io for some of my forms and have come up against an issue that I hope can be resolved.
When using the coding at filepicker.io's webiste you are able to make the uploaded file "Persistent" as in they do not get deleted after 4 hours (which is what happens with the standard file upaload through filepicker.io)
Is there a way to eanable us to choose whether a file uploaded is persistent or not?
If not are you able to write it into the code for the filepicker.io upload button?
According to Filepicker.io the html code you need to add to a file upload button is : data-fp-option-persist="true"
This is pretty critical feature for file uploads using filepicker.io or else the data just gets deleted if you don't get it in time...
Thankyou for your help with this
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 03:25 AM
I have now submitted your request to our development team. We'll see if this can be possible for implementation. We'll just update you once we received any informations from them.
Thanks for letting us know about it. Have a pleasant day!
- forgetmenotcalendarsAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 04:49 AM
Thankyou for the quick response.
I also noticed that the multiple upload function does not work.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 05:23 AM
For your other concern, please post it in a separate thread and add more details about the problem so we can help you further.
Thanks for your understanding.
- emrew86Answered on August 28, 2012 at 02:54 AM
persistent storage feature has been added...
- forgetmenotcalendarsAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM
Thankyou again for the incredibly quick turn around on the issues.
I'll say it again ... great service
- dingosmoovAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Does multiple upload functions work?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Yes, it can be set on the Filepicker.io tool property menu. Simply click the filepicker field and click on Allow Multiple menu above it. Check this visual guide:
- dingosmoovAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM
thanks, I'll try that out now.