- elliTekAsked on September 01, 2017 at 11:09 AM
What happens to the login information?
Do they have to login every time?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Can you please give us more information regarding your issue? If my understanding is correct, do you mean that you would like to know if your account is already verified ?.
Upon checking your account, It appears to be verified and you can login to Jotform using the same Username and Password during signup.
Please reply back if that is not what you mean.
- elliTekAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Hi Marvin - The email verification widget's reply to the user says that the code to copy and paste is valid for 24 hours. Does this mean the user will have to fill out the form again if they revisit after 24 hours?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:05 PM
Yes, Everytime a customer fill out your form they need to input the code from their email sent by the verification widget (Only if you set it as a REQUIRED field). They can use the same code in different submissions only if it is not expired or not over 24 hours.
- elliTekAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:15 PM
We only want visitors to have to fill out the form once to view restricted pages. Is there a setting to accomplish this? Once they're logged on, will Wix + Jotform remember the user?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Basically, what you wanted is to access previous submission to compare if the user have already fill out before. Unfortunately, Jotform does not have that feature. You cannot access data from previous submissions using a form.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:45 PM
However, Wix has this Members Only feature https://support.wix.com/en/article/creating-members-only-pages-7320572. You can put your forms there directly, your customer just need to register through WIX