- sigmapiAsked on August 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Each time I hit next after I select a list for MailChimp, nothing happens! I've tried on multiple forms!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Thank you for reporting this to us, sigmapi.
I have forwarded this issue to the development team. They will be the ones to look into this.
We'll let you know as we have updates.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- sigmapiAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 09:19 AM
About how long until a response, usually?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 10:24 AM
We can't really say as they are quite busy. However, the ticket is currently marked as urgent so an update will be made anytime soon. Thanks for understanding.
- emrew86Answered on August 28, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Hi sigmapi, bug has been fixed. can you test it again ?
- sigmapiAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 03:11 PM
The process of integrating it works, however when I add a submission, it does not show up in my lists.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 06:06 PM
- sigmapiAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Okay, now I got it integrated with MailChimp, however I cannot figure out how to send the First and Last name to mailchimp.. I originally didnt change any settings in Mailchimp integration, but the first and last name were not added into my Mailchimp Database.
When I went to go tell jotform to send the fullname to Mailchimp, I was not receiving any information on Mailchimps end at all.
- sigmapiAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM
I've determined that submissions are going through without updating Mailchimp. Please help ASAP
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Can you please remove the integration, clear the browser caché , press shift key +refresh browser and reintegrate it one more time?
Then do a couple of submissions and if the issue still persist let us know, please
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 01:08 PM
After you remove the integration , please logout from Jotform , then peform the remaining steps and log back in to rebuild the integration
- sigmapiAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 09:35 PM
Am I allowed to have 2 forms integrate into 1 Mailchimp list?
One form seems to be working, however the other form does not filter into the same list.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 09:46 PM
Hi, would you please start a new thread for this question. Thank you!