- pivotmediaAsked on September 05, 2017 at 10:10 AM
Need some guidance. I see Jotform has an email verification feature and I would like to incorporate this feature into our forms; however, our form may be a bit complex.
Currently, when our readers complete the form, they are redirected to an external link. I know we also have the option of adding conditions, but believe it is either one or the other, not both. Is that correct?
Here's what I am hoping to... When they complete the form, they are still redirected to an external link, but they also receive an email validating their email address using either of your apps (email validator or submission). If this is doable, what are the best practices to accomplish this for our forms?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 11:34 AM
You can try using the Submission Verifier app. Here's the link: http://subverifier.jotform.io/
Submission verifier creates a link that, when visited, populates a preselected form field with the desired value. This allows you to mark a form submission as verified.
Note that only the following (plain) field types are allowed:
- Hidden Box
- Text Box
- Text Area
- Drop Down
- Radio Button
To get started:
1. Select a form of which you want to create a verification link
2. Select the form field whose value will be changed after the verification link is visited by the form user
3. Choose or enter a value to populate your chosen form field
4. Generate the verification link
5. Copy the link to your form's auto-responder email
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:06 PM
To better assist you, I have moved your new issue to a new thread.
We will be addressing it shortly on this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1240080