- VictoriaAsked on September 05, 2017 at 01:31 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 02:15 PM
I did check your account and found that it was suspended because of the "SSN" field you have added in form "Truck Driver Application".
I am forwarding this thread to our form reviewer team who are in charge of manually checking forms. We will get back to you on this soon.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 02:25 PM
Upon taking a closer look at your form "Truck Driver Application", I found that you have added field asking for SSN number. That is the reason why your account was suspended.
- If you send a proof that your business is related to : MORTGAGE BROKER, INSURANCE BROKER BANK, Real Estate Broker, LENDING INSTITUTIONS and the like.
In such case, collecting SSN or bank accounts can be allowed and it's not illegal.
However, many phishers will still use our form builder to steal this very sensitive information and there is no guarantee that your forms won't be marked as suspicious by our system, specially if the account is on free status.
In the case of your business being in mentioned legal businesses above, we advise to build the form to gather this info , but a signature field must be added, so your clients will be signing to be in agreement with providing such information. Also your form has to be encrypted.
To make this to work, your account must be on paid status , so the automated system will mark it still high, but won't be automatically suspended, and our Form Reviewers Team (who are in charge of manually checking forms on paid accounts) would set the form as exception. Otherwise the system will mark suspicious and suspend all forms on free accounts.
If your business being in mentioned legal businesses above, please send us a proof to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line 'Support Forum - 1240201'.
Alternatively we can also delete the SSN field from your form and activate your account. We will wait for your response.
- VictoriaAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 02:44 PMPlease delete the SSN field.
- VictoriaAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 03:43 PMHow long will it take you to delete the SSN field?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 03:50 PM