- lgbaconferenceAsked on August 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I have a question that could have multiple responses.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Can you please expland on that question. I would be glad to find the answer for you or to put in a request for a new feature. Thanks!
- millionsquarefootartshowAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I have the same question. If I create a checkbox field on my form with multiple options for customers to check off is there an option that they could check that would automatically check all the option boxes?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM
There's no option for this in JotForm Builder currently but you can always achieved this by downloading your form source code and apply some scripts to have such function.
This code may help: http://www.dzone.com/snippets/checkuncheck-all-checkboxes
Let us know if you require assistance about this. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 01:21 AM
I've split your thread as the following link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1037755
You are going to be answered there.
Thanks in advance.