- BalfourBeattyAsked on August 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM
HOw do you add a hyperlink?
- mathquizAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 11:15 AMYou can drop over a HTML box from power tools. Then click and click edit. Type the link text highlight and click the link icon. Then type website address. You can also and the HTML link code to any check box list by clicking ites in properties and on the lineup the item you want to add to put linktext
- mathquizAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 11:16 AMSorry it turned it into a link just google HTML link and you will fong stuff.
- mathquizAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 11:17 AMItes is items and fong is find I hate autocorrect
- pinoytechAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 01:24 PM
Can you please provide us more details on your question for further assistance?
- BalfourBeattyAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 01:31 PM
I am hosting a contest and using this site to collect data. I have my rules & regs saved on a server so I wanted to create a hyperlink from this form field to open another document. The referenced link is http://www.balfourbeattycommunities.com/pdfs/misc/2013PhotoContest_OfficialRules.pdf
Please reply via to email the following address
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 02:16 PM
As with what my colleague above stated, you can also achieve hyperlinks by doing as seen below with the link editor and html editors.
- BalfourBeattyAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 02:36 PM
thank you, this is exactly what i was looking for. I'm all set from here.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 02:42 PM
Good to hear that! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.