- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on September 06, 2017 at 10:39 AM
My form 52745887899988 has dropdown lists for clubs in each province. When I first set this up I added values for "Add Calculation Values", abbreviations for some names. Later we decided not to use them so I turned Off Add Calculation Values for each. Now every time I go back to edit the Add Calculation Values is back On.
I have a clone, 72335001008945, and the same happens with it. I want these to stay off in both forms Please.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 11:59 AM
I am able to replicate the issue at my end on a separate form. Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any information with this, you'll be posted here.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 12:29 PM
OK Thank you
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 04:24 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The problem should be fixed. Now, you can go to your form and enable/disable desired calculation values by toggling On/Off. Please check it and let me know if you'll need anything further.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on September 15, 2017 at 09:36 AM
Yes after checking it now appears to working properly.
Thank you, Regards, Robert