- forwardpAsked on September 06, 2017 at 12:58 PM
All of the upload links that we get from submitted files end up with a 404 warning. How do we retrieve these files?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 03:18 PM
I have escalated this thread to our back-end team so they can check your files. Meanwhile, I tested your form, and it is working fine as well as the upload. There might have been a termporary issue regarding your files. We will update you as soon as possible.
- forwardpAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 04:43 PMThanks!
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 08:35 AM
We checked our servers and logs, however, couldn't locate the file. We are unable to retrieve it.
We are truly sorry about this.
- forwardpAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 11:43 AMHello,
Am I able to cancel my account and get a refund? Being unable to retrieve
uploaded files is a deal breaker for us.
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 12:59 PM
We are really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, as per my latest test, your form and its upload field is working properly. My uploaded file to your form is in https://support.jotform.com/uploads/forwardp/72421727184153/3805342333523287836/pdf.pdf and it is accessible. I will ask further details from our dev team regarding the issue.
However, if you want to downgrade your account now, please check How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free Account.