- BrandyRussellAsked on January 25, 2011 at 02:32 PM
I need to create a form with a table in it for detailed product ordering. I included a small example below. Is this possible with JotForm?
Item Size Desc Price Order
123 S test $4 (INPUT)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 26, 2011 at 03:48 AM
I think this can best accomplished in a full blown HTML editor such as dreamweaver.
1. Create your form with the questions you already have, don't worry about the looks. Just have all input fields you will need on the form.
2. Click on "Embed Code" on "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
3. Click on "Source" button and copy the code,
4. Paste this code to the HTML Code section of your HTML Editor
5. Design the page as you would like on the dreamweaver around the HTML fields.