- GEHRHSDMagnetAsked on September 07, 2017 at 10:23 AM
I'm trying out JotForm and I followed the instructions on how to get my form to save mid-way. I have a couple of pending forms I started that won't delete. I completed one of those forms, but when I clicked on the link to change something, a lot of my information was missing. Is there any easier way to do this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 11:51 AM
Could you please try deleting it again and check if the issue still persists? I have cleared your form cache from our server so your forms will be refreshed from our server.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- GEHRHSDMagnetAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 12:43 PMI tried deleting again and now I have six pending forms that won't go away,
but the incomplete submissions icon keeps saying there are two incomplete
[image: Inline image 1]
*Donna M. Blair*
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Greater Egg Harbor Regional High School District
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 01:30 PM
Thank you for your cooperation.
I will escalate this issue to our developers so they can further check it and investigate it.
We will contact you again on this thread once we have an update.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 09:06 AM
Problem should be fixed now. Please test it on your side and let us know if the issue still persists. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us anytime.