- RafaChanDAsked on August 28, 2012 at 05:44 PM
The way exists to unite two forms already done
- fxrAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 06:58 PM
I am not quite sure what you are trying to do.
Can you please give a little more detail?
- RafaChanDAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 07:45 PM
Surely, thanks. I made form 1 first and soon I made form 2, I can unite them in a single form
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 07:56 PM
Hi, there is no such direct capability in the form builder.
BUT, you can just edit the form 1 and put all the component of form 2 into it (or vice versa.
You may also want to use Page Breaks field to have multiple-page form.
And you may also want to check this article How-to-Give-Users-the-Ability-to-Easily-Copy-Content-from-One-Field-to-Another if you need copying field data to another.
Please inform us you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 08:11 PM
It seems you were more clear on your inquiry on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/124242-Since-I-can-make-to-inlay-a-section-of-a-form-in-another-form#5 . Please refer to that thread now and disregard this one.