- sharinganAsked on August 29, 2012 at 06:23 AM
i followed the tutorial in user guide "How to Insert or update form submissions to your MySQL database using PHP" and when i tried to submit, only the contact number , email address and my radio button which is "typeOf" are showing errors.
i have firstname, lastname, address, city, zipcode and state which dont have any error.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 06:41 AM
We really apologize for inconveniece this issue has caused to you. I have fowarded your problem to our developers to check and confirm what the issue would be.
Please lets know the form ID or URL whose submission you were trying to insert into database?. We will keep you posted incase any our team comes up with a solution.
- sharinganAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 07:05 AM
thank you for your kind consideration. i'll be very glad if you'll help me regarding this problem. :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 08:05 AM
Do you have a live version of your website and database?
The following url: http://localhost/javaHTML/insertTemporary.php only runs locally on your machine and is not connected to the internet. In order to Post data from JotForm to your database the url should be live.
Please give us it a try and let us know if it works.
- sharinganAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 08:16 AM
i dont have a live version yet, but it is possible to run it locally? i just want to insert information into my database locally.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 11:06 AM
To my knowledge, it isn't possible to pass POST data to a locally-run PHP page. Kindly follow mliz's advice then let us know if you're still having the same issues.
- sharinganAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 01:30 AM
i see. thank you so much.