- M1Asked on September 10, 2017 at 08:47 PM
Hi I have made this form and have added conditional formatting for the amount of buyers to be added to the contract.
How do I get the rest of the form information to show up as soon as a number value for people has been added.
So if they select 1 or 4 buyers the rest of the form populates
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 01:27 AM
I checked your form and when numbers 1,2,3 or 4 are inserted, the rest of the form is showing:
So I assume that you were able to make it work. If the issue persists or you had something else in mind, please let us know.
- M1Answered on September 12, 2017 at 07:27 PM
Hey that is only showing the buyers details - the form has offer details, solicitor details and notes all below these sections - which is also not showing on your example.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM
I reviewed your form and I was able to see a conflict in the condition logic if the value is 3.
the other Show actions below the Show Multiple action were conflicting which makes the condition fail. I suggest you test first by removing those other action rules below the Show Multiple (see image above for guide).
Let us know if this did not work.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 11:19 PM
Upon further test it seems the correction I mentioned will not be enough. I found it has more conflicting condition.
Can you please test first my version of the form https://form.jotformpro.com/72548982035969
See if the conditions on my test form is what you wanted to happen.
If it does, we can apply the same fix to your form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 12:22 AM
We seems to have received and empty response form you. If you have replied from your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1243969
We will wait for your response.
- M1Answered on September 18, 2017 at 12:24 AM
When you enter 3 it works - 1,2,4 don't work
yes If you can tell me how to make it work like this when you enter 3 that would be great
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 01:42 AM
I adjust the clone of your form here https://form.jotformpro.com/72600987751968. Could you please check if that is what you had in mind?
Please let us know.
- M1Answered on September 18, 2017 at 01:45 AM
omg thank god - I'm pulling my hair out with this - thank you thank you thank you
Finally a form that is working
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 01:46 AM
Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad it is working for you. You can clone it by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you need any further assistance please let us know.