- reloadmediaAsked on September 11, 2017 at 08:46 AM
I have two conflicting if statements. The first if statement is suppose to hide multiple objects on the form. However, when I write another if statement to show one of the previously hidden objects the object remains hidden. How do I solve that problem? Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 11:11 AM
If I am getting your question correctly you need to Hide other packages when you select for example "Platinum Package". When you select "Gold Package" you need to hide other packages too.
If this is the case this can be possible by having different conditional logic statements. One statement to hide all package except the one selected. The other option would be to hide all the packages and only show packages that ave been selected.
Below is clone of your form with the changes on package selection. Kindly take note of the added conditional Logic for "Gold Package".
Kindly do let us know if this works for you.
- reloadmediaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 01:43 PMHi
Thank you for your response but that's not quite the issue.
Each package have a number of fields some of the fields should be displayed the moment the package is selected; other fields should only appear when the logical statement is triggered. For instance the red label should only appear if the Platinum calculation is above 30.
I created the platinum logical statement and hide the label. When I create the logical statement for over 30 the label does not appear. This is happening with other fields as well.
Get Outlook for Android
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 02:54 PM
I have made some modifications to the conditional logic i had shared earlier. I have put condition statement to check if Platinum calculation is greater than 30 then it displays the red package. I made the red package field hidden and on calculation its displays the option of "Would you like to add additional screens to your Red Package?" and on selecting "Yes" it will show "How many additional screens would you like to add to your Red Package?" and "Total Cost of Red Package"
Below is the form, kindly check it out and let me know if it meets your needs.
- reloadmediaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 04:43 PM
- reloadmediaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 04:43 PMAlright, I found a workaround! If you can’t beat them join them…I wrote out the inverse for the if statements that are in question. That fixed the issue for me. Thank you for your assistance regarding this matter.
Have a blessed day