- SteveAsked on August 29, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I'm using Firefox 14.0.1 and Windows 7, but it appears on Google Chrome too.
Any Idea whats wrong?
- SteveAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I forgot to mention that I'm using the wishbox.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on this issue, can you please provide us your website URL where your form embedded to check the problem?
- SteveAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM
You may directly test it here http://www.jotform.com/wishbox
My first thought was, that there is a problem with my browser, but after testing on another PC it shows the same.
The console shows me the source file "chrome://global/content/bindings/resizer.xml"
Here a screenshot: http://i47.tinypic.com/23r4kt0.png
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 02:41 PM
I was able to see the error messages as you have mentioned. On my end, however, these errors did not affect how Wishbox works.
The Wishbox widget in that page worked flawlessly on my tests. Can you please tell us if there's any specific problem you're experiencing with the Wishbox Demo?
- mAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 02:15 AM