- worryfreeAsked on August 29, 2012 at 02:19 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 02:32 PM
Can you please provide us more details on your request for further assistance?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 03:16 PM
You can however try this codes to inject into your form.
background:none repeat scroll 0 0;
display: none !important;
Please take a look at this article on How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
- worryfreeAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 03:32 PM
This was posted in error. I meant to seach for: remove red from error message.
This is a great service thought. Thank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 03:39 PM
If ever you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a good day!