- gnomesdsAsked on September 12, 2017 at 01:24 PM
tried to post my message several times by clicking "post question". I see "waiting", but message processing never completes. Timeout on Robot captcha after several minutes.
what is going on?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 01:55 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. As we notice that we did not receive any similar reports from others users and we have been receiving the questions on the support forum without any issue. Your question is also posted here normally on the forum now. Please let us know the issue that you are experiencing on this thread or by replying the email so that we can further assist you.
- gnomesdsAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 06:36 PM
I was editing a form and all of a sudden got a Oops! error message and then all form fields were gone.
The form page is blank when I try to edit the form. Yet when I preview the form, most of the page displays correctly. The revision history has no history to recover. I was adding and removing various form elements when the error occurred.
the form in question is https://www.jotform.com/build/72086321698160
The error was " Oops! something went wrong and we couldn't create your last question. Could you please refresh the page."
Of course a refresh of the page just returns an empty form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 08:20 PM
I am able to see what you mean using your form. However, I am not able to replicate it on my forms. Please allow me some time to check on this and get back to you with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 08:52 PM
Thank you for being patient. It seems that there is an issue with the builder which is displaying blank. I have now forwarded the issue to our backend team to check. As soon as we have received any update in this regard, we'll post it here for you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- gnomesdsAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 09:57 PM
Thank you! I'll be waiting to hear from you.
- gnomesdsAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 10:43 PMNew response receivedThank you!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 02:29 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if you still have problems?
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- gnomesdsAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:51 AM
The problem is completely resolved.
Thank you for your quick response and resolution to my problem!