- kaptainsaAsked on September 12, 2017 at 02:34 PM
I have created a form with BluePay as the gateway. It automatically created the credit card fields but did not create the billing address fields which would be submitted to the gateway (BluePay)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 02:46 PM
I have checked the integration and there does not seem to be a way to ask for billing address.
I will forward this to our second level so this can be further checked, we will let you know as soon as we get any updates about it.
- kaptainsaAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 06:43 PMHi,
I wanted to follow up on this. As I say with Authorize.net there we're
address field below the credit card info but for some reason not with
BluePay when I changed the gateway to BluePay. Please can we add the
address field to be entered with the credit card info. I have CC'd BluePay
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 08:03 PM
We have not received any update from our second level at the moment, please note that may be that the API does not support such data to be passed over. Although we cannot provide an ETA about when this may be implemented, we will let you know as soon as we get any updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 10:53 AM
This feature is now available.
Please let us know if you need any further help.