- SkagenbordtennisklubAsked on August 29, 2012 at 06:14 PM
I have made o form, and rigth now i have changed the email adress. But i keep sending conformation mail to the old adress ?? And other changes does not seem to work such as the text message when you submit.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 06:57 PM
Hi, can you please let us know the url of the form that you are having issues with? I was not able to find any forms on your acount.
- SkagenbordtennisklubAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 07:00 PM
I tried making a new account but that one came with the not found any form problem.
- SkagenbordtennisklubAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 07:04 PM
My account is called aika270870. These messeges says skagenbordtennisklub, but that is not the account i am logged on with. That is the other account that says that i dont have a form. Wierd :-)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 07:07 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
We have a replication delay on our EU servers. Until this issue is solved, you can use our website for Europe region: http://www.jotformeu.com/
Create your form via that website and then use form URL with www prefix.