- edge5Asked on August 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 03:03 AM
- edge5Answered on September 03, 2012 at 06:06 AMJust because they compare their software to iWeb doesn't mean your iWeb code will work with sandvox.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 06:46 AM
Can you check some more details on the link below from my colleague on Sandvox integration:Please try this out and lets know if it works out.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 06:56 AM
I see that Sandvox allows custom HTML injection by using Raw HTML tool. Try adding that tool in your page and paste the jotform code there. That might help.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM
We've created an in-depth user guide for you to use JotForm with Sandvox.
We hope you'll like it. Here's the user guide for adding form to Sandvox.
Have a good one!