- yousufpAsked on September 14, 2017 at 11:28 AM
First of all, Jotforms is AWESOME! well done to the developers for such an awesome platform/webapp.
Slight issue - steps are:
1. A hidden date field is inserted and is showing as UK format dd/MM/YYYY on the "BUILD" form.
2. The form is then Published
3. User completes form
4. Emailed completed form - now the Hidden Date field is showing in a US format? MM/dd/YYYY
How do we get it to show UK format in the email sent? If possible if not its ok - I dont mind :) Keep up the awesome work!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to adjust the date format of a standard date picker in the new form layout.
However, you can use the "DateTime Single" widget instead. Just search for it on the widgets tab (left hand side). And drag it onto your form.
Then you can configure it to get the date/time format you want: