- SkylineMarketingAsked on September 14, 2017 at 05:04 PM
I've created a catalog (of sorts) and I have about 18 items. The way the form is now it's a very long page. I'd like to make it so there are 2 or even 3 items per row so the page is shorter. Is that possible? If so is there a tutorial ( orvideo) I can get that explains it?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 14, 2017 at 07:56 PM
I am assuming you're referring to this form (http://www.jotform.us/form/72565876161162).
You can increase the form width to make a 2 column list. To increase the form width, please follow this screen animation guide:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Open the Form Designer window.
3. Go to the Styles tab and change the form width to 700px.
If you're referring to a different form, please contact us again. We can provide you a custom CSS code if you want a 3 column list.