- islanddesignAsked on August 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Hi is it possible to limit the number of downloads for digital/e-goods? Or put an expiration date/time on a download link?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Hi, There is a way to set an "expiration date" on a field by using the Show/Hide conditions on your form. You need to add a date field and set the conditions to hide/show the product-field before or after a certain date. Here is a thread that deals with the matter in more depth. Please let me know if this helps!
- islanddesignAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 01:43 PM
Hi Eduardo, thank you for your reply I will take a look at it but, I think I should have specified that the digital goods are for sale and I want to limit the number of times the customer would be able to download the item.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 03:59 PM
I think you are talking about a link for the digital good that you might place into a Jotform (either in an HTML field or into the Thank You page) in order to re-direct it to an external page where the user will be able to download the digital goods.
A possible workaround might be to implement Unique submissions. Please take a look at this guide for further details
- islanddesignAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 04:57 PM
Thanks, I will consider the Unique Submissions option as well. Have to consider the client's overall needs.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 05:15 PM
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.