- CantabAsked on August 30, 2012 at 01:16 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 01:35 PM
I have now removed your email from our bounce list. It should be working fine now.
When the email has not been successfully delivered and the reason reported back to us is that the email was bounced, that email appears on this list.
See the reason below for blocking your email:
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.7.1 This system is configured to rejec= t mail from a194-180.smtp-out.amazonses.com (Host blacklisted in b.barracud= acentral.org)'
This sometimes happen when you're email service provider rejected our email at some point or when they're not available to received message from us.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
- CantabAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 02:17 PM
can you also remove firstname.lastname@example.org from bounce list
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 30, 2012 at 02:34 PMI checked this email: email@example.com is NOT in the bounce list .
Please can you test your form and lets know if you can now receive form submissions.
- AtacanCAnswered on August 31, 2012 at 02:43 AM
It should be also working fine by now. It has also been removed from the bounce list. Can you please test your form again and let us know the results?
- Rolfsson75Answered on August 31, 2012 at 03:04 AM
it works fine!!