- alishehzadAsked on September 18, 2017 at 07:29 PM
there is yet a solution to automatically run the trigger? and why is it that jotform does not have an inbuilt system for merge like many of its competitors?
i dont think this comment is a repost... its a question that was left open ended in the other post... with couple of options but no details around them.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Customized PDF or Google Doc for Your Submissions
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 08:09 PM
Are you referring to the Step 10 of the guide? I believe that it will trigger every hour or you just need to manually create it.
If you're referring to a different issue, please provide more details so we can assist you properly. Thank you.
- AliAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 09:00 PM
thanks for the rely.
is there a way by which if a user submits a jotform; autocrat triggers deliver instantly? Rather than waiting for an hour? I know its possible with google forms but is it possible with jotform? Somehow?
you guys being the experts i am sure there is a work around?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 09:45 PM
I will get back to you again, Ali.
I need more time to check this further.
- alishehzadAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 10:42 PM
looking forward to this solution. Will help many people!