- Pumba1987Asked on September 20, 2017 at 05:21 AM
Dear support Team,
We attach you our incomming E-Mail, where the PDF not display all the fields, which are displayed in the Mail?
Can you fix this please?
Matthias & Ondrej from the VELUX Team in Switzerland
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 06:07 AM
I checked the form with the same title as the one on the screenshot, its PDF template and compared it on the screenshot. It seems to show a bit different. If this matter has not been resolved as of yet, can you share with us the link to the form so we can further investigate?
- Pumba1987Answered on September 20, 2017 at 06:43 AMHi Support Team
Here is the link of this form:
Freundliche Grüsse / Best Regards
IT Business Partner
VELUX Schweiz AG
+41 62 289 44 34 Direkt
+41 62 289 44 04 Fax
+41 79 125 11 52 Mobile
Tipp: Bogenglas ISD 1093: Das neue ästhetische Design für VELUX Flachdach-Fenster. Mehr Infos finden Sie auf: www.velux.ch/bogenglas
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 09:13 AM
Since your form's submission data is stored in EU datacenter. To download form's submission PDF file, we will have to check your form's submission page. It can only be done by one of our support team members from EU region.
Someone from our EU support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate this problem. Could you please try resetting your PDF design, here is how:
1) Go to submissions page and click PDF-Customize PDF:
2) Then click Reset on the right-hand-side:
Please be mindful that this will default the PDF (in case you had some special design there).
Let us know if that helped.