- astaglianoAsked on September 21, 2017 at 11:16 AM
I would like to add an accordion tab to my form. W3Schools.com sent me the css code, but I'm not sure how to add it. Can you help me with that? here is the link to where the css code can be found: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_accordion.asp
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Just in case you don't know, we have an available element for that in the form builder. It is called "Section Collapse", It has same function and much more easier to configure than adding it manually.
Let us know if you need more help.
- astaglianoAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:43 PM
Thank you for showing me the Section Collapse.
I don't know if this is what I want yet. In the conditions section, I just want to add text, rather thank there be a "if than" choice.
Is there a way to make the conditions section into a text section so that when someone selects the question button, the answer will appear?
- astaglianoAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:49 PM
Just like your FAQ's page...
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 04:30 PM
You can check this guide on how to show/hide multiple section collapse at once. https://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-Multiple-Fields-at-Once-Using-the-Section-Collapse-Field