- i969e7Asked on September 21, 2017 at 12:42 PM
When any of our forms are filled out, we are not receiving any notifications at all!! This is causing panic and chaos through our company! We have not changed anything at all. A few days ago it was only happening to some jotform submissions. Now, we are not receiving any notifications.
FIX THIS NOW!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 01:58 PM
We did have an issue earlier with email notifications being significantly delayed. The issue has been fixed and new notifications should be sending immediately. According to you account email history, the notifications are indeed sending:
- crssloAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:28 PM
This doesn't seem to be fixed. We are not receiving notifications.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:58 PM
I had a look at your email logs and everything looks to be sending without issue. Check your spam/junkmail folder to ensure they are not being filtered there. Let us know if they are not and if it is ok with you, we can send a submission through one of your forms to see if the email arrive on our end.
- RawsonSaundersAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Same issue here. Nothing in our spam folder...
- crssloAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Oh no. That would not be the case. You see, some of these forms have sent tens of thousands of notifications since created. We have received a few today, but not most.
- crssloAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 03:41 PM
The issue persists. We've received about 5 out of 50 notifications today.
- i969e7Answered on September 21, 2017 at 03:43 PMHi.
No. Spam folders is the first place we checked. This error is on your end.
Please fix this issue.
- crssloAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 04:16 PM
We received 1, however we missed another 10.
- i969e7Answered on September 21, 2017 at 05:01 PM
The issue is not resolved! We absolutly need this fixed as this is causing hardship on our customers and employees! We are now receiving some email notifications after a form is filled out but not all.
I need someone over the at JotForm to fix this NOW!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 06:06 PM
There have been more reports recently that emails have been delayed or not coming through at all. I will forward your request to our developers so they can follow up as soon as the issue has been addressed. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- snjroseAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 06:14 PM
I too am having this issue. I thought it was just the notifications to us that weren't going through, but my forms are set up to send a copy to the customer as well, and I just got this email that shows they aren't getting theirs either:
I have tried several times filling out the personalization forms for the Wizarding Acceptance Letter (British School). But I have yet to receive the email to proof read it. And I have tried using two different email boxes. And yes, I checked my spam/junk boxes as well. Is there an issue or could you help me get the copy so I can proof read it?"
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 09:22 PM
We will be addressing your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1254423
- pcAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 11:13 PM
has this email issue been resolved yet? I'm even trying to reset my password and not getting the reset email.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:08 AM
The email delay issue is still not resolved. You reported the password reset email issue on another thread as well. Please see an answer that I provided you there:
- ethnolinkAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 02:31 AM
This is not resolved. What is the ETA?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 03:20 AM
Unfortunately, this issue is still not resolved. Our developers are working on it. We can not provide you the ETA.
We will update you via this thread when the issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 03:46 AM
Email traffic has been redirected to our new server. You will receive incoming emails normally by now.
However, emails that were already sent are in the processing queue and will be sent in 6 hours. Our team is also trying to speed up the process.
Thanks for your patience.
- i969e7Answered on September 22, 2017 at 05:53 PM
Hi. We have most of our forms working but not all.
When a customer fills out the "Expert Resume Pros: Shopping Cart" form, we do not receive any email notifications. Same for every form titled "Expert Resume Pros: ..............".
Did we not set up the SMTP for these forms correctly???
Please help ASAP!!!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 07:51 PM
Your SMTP settings seem to be correct.
However, you should make sure that "Allow less secure apps:" option is enabled for your G Suite email account.
Also, if you receive an email from Google about unusual login attempt you should mark it as legit.