- neenah71Asked on September 21, 2017 at 01:34 PM
My email has not changed and is a valid address. Why it is on your bounce list I do not know. Please help.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:36 PM
I checked your account's email address and it is not in the Bounce list:
Unfortunately, I can not check the reason for bouncing if the email was in the Bounce list before.
Is that the email you were referring to or is it some other email address?
Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:38 PM
Ah, I just saw the "nevermind" in the title. :) Sorry for that.
These guides might be useful as well:
- neenah71Answered on September 21, 2017 at 02:43 PMOh I'm so sorry. I sent the plea for help before realizing there was an
option on the pop up for me to remove my email from the bounce list. I'm
good to go - although I still have not received 3 jot forms that should
have come to me:(.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 04:01 PM
Yes that's because we are currently experiencing an email delivery problem. Note that email will not be lost, only delayed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 03:43 AM
Email traffic has been redirected to our new server. You will receive incoming emails normally by now.
However, emails that were already sent are in the processing queue and will be sent in 6 hours. Our team is also trying to speed up the process.
Thanks for your patience.