- TinelAsked on September 02, 2012 at 04:09 AM
I have received a form but cannot respond as the sender's e-mail adress does not appear anywhere. Please help.
- ItalyTechAnswered on September 02, 2012 at 04:21 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us. You need to edit your email notification because probably you have not set the Email Sender field. To do this you need to follow steps below:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the sender email address. After click on Finish button and save your form.Hope this helps. Alessandro
- TinelAnswered on September 02, 2012 at 04:33 AMThank you Alessandro. I think I did not explain my question well enough. I have been sent a form from a client, one of my forms on Jotform, but cannot ascertain what the client’s e-mail address is. Can you please assist?
Tinus van der Berg
Mobile +2782 4407 223
Office +2721 439 2304
Fax (direct) +2786 5767 128
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 02, 2012 at 06:48 AM
Have you tried looking into the submission data? All form data can be found within the Submission section, please do the following to view them:
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Click on 'My Forms'
3. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Submissions' from the menu bar.
4. The next page will display the form submissions.
Let us know if this works for you.