- skinlabhkAsked on September 23, 2017 at 08:24 AM
I am unable to remove please run the wizard on my form, can the support team assist? It's located at the very end of the form. Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 10:49 AM
I was able to replicate the issue when I opened your form. I checked your account and I manually removed the "Run Wizard" field in the Form Builder.
Please verify and let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- skinlabhkAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 12:08 PM
Thank you, the sentence is gone but now there is a bigger issue. The entire form is deleted off from my account and I have no idea why. However, the form still exists through the link included in the original post.
How can I retrieve the form?
- skinlabhkAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 12:09 PM
The form appeared in a different browser, not sure what happened but clearing cookies did the trick.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 23, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. Thank you for updating us.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.