- bridalselectcakesAsked on September 25, 2017 at 06:38 AM
Can you help please.
The form I have is blocking emails from people trying to use it. Says 'incomplete values'Page URL:
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 07:43 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if the issue still persists on your side?
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- NJCAAAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 10:12 AM
We are experiencing the same issue this morning. There are a number of our clients that are saying they are getting the error message shown above....as currently as 8:10 am Mountain Time. Are you sure the issue is fixed?
- bridalselectcakesAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 10:45 AM
it appears to be working fine now
- NJCAAAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 11:08 AM
I am sorry, but I literally just filled out our form (https://form.jotform.com/52314268106954) and got the response again.
Here is a screen shot....time stamp at the bottom is 9:06 am Mountain Time.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 12:09 PM
We just got an update that this problem has been resolved. Please check and update us here if the problem persists.