- fabienAsked on September 03, 2012 at 07:29 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 08:25 AM
We understand how important this feature is to your business. Unfortunately, it is not available yet, although it was already added to our developer's to-do list.
In the meantime, you may try adding another email address field in your form, disguising it as an email confirmation field. Although it won't function in the same way as a real 'confirm email' field, it will definitely raise the chances of you receiving correct emails.
- fabienAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 08:46 AM
Thank you for your help
- moonzkieAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 09:02 AM
We're glad to be of help, if you have questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 11:32 PM
It is now possible to have a confirmation tool for your email field.
To go about this:
1. Right click on your email field
2. Choose "Properties"
3. Find Confirmation
4. Click the value beside it ('No', by default)
5. Choose "Yes"
6. Click Close Settings
Do not forget to save your form after applying these changes. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.