- discdemoAsked on September 25, 2017 at 07:49 PM
For coupon limit, is this per person ... or total limit. e.g. If coupon code is used once by one person, the 9 others cannot use it.
My guess is it is per person. But, I want to make sure. In other words, it's single use coupon per person, or ... no?
If it's total use, I would need to remove limits if I want to use for many people. Thx.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 10:41 PM
Keep in mind that coupon code has two types limits as follows:
1. By Number of uses: You can limit how many times a coupon can be used by any users. It is not limited to any customer. If you set the limit of a coupon code as 2, the coupon can be only used twice in the form to claim the discount.
2. By expiration date: Coupon code can be used any number of times until the expiration date which you have set.
You can set it to none to remove the limits.
I hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- discdemoAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 11:43 PMVery helpful. Thx, John!