- medwardsAsked on January 27, 2011 at 09:16 AM
My boss set up this JotForm account with his e-mail address. I am the main user of this account. How can I change the e-mail so I get notified when I have a question?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 08:08 AM
You can change the main email address on the account from "Account Settings" page. When you log into your account, scroll to the bottom and then click on "Account Settings" button.
But I think you would like to change the email address on the account.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.