- pkmanAsked on September 03, 2012 at 04:29 PM
This is a shocking discovery after getting all of my forms created. Please implement soon.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 05:15 PM
Unfortunately we do not yet have a tool like this that is solely available for Shipping and integrated into the checkout tools. This idea has been our Features Request List for our development team to look at for consideration in future updates when they are not busy with higher priority issues.
However, there is an alternative method as suggested in this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/35046-Can-I-add-shipping-to-an-order-form with the idea that you could theoretically sell your Shipping Options as a separate product within your form. Hopefully this will help out and if you have more questions please let us know!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 05:20 PM
I would like to add that you should be able to set the shipping options through your PayPal Account:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the Profile subtab of the My Account tab.
3. Click the Sales Tax or the Shipping Calculation link in the Selling Preferences column.
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
- pkmanAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 05:21 PM
That workaround isn't acceptable as the customer could easily choose to not include shipping if he/she wanted to. I found a much better workaround by incorporating a pre-made paypal item button right into the Thank You response properties of a JotForm Submit button.Works way better.
Sorry Mike, this response was for Deygus. Your approach is much more valid.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 05:40 PM
I'm glad that you were able to find a solution that works for you. If you have more questions and need more help with anything else let us know.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 07:23 AM
We have just released the shipping option for (regular) Paypal integrated forms.
You may now specify a cost for shipping each item, or set a weight value for each item to have the shipping cost calculated using the profile-based method you have set up under your Paypal account.
Flat Shipping Cost:
Product Weight Value:
Please do try it out then let us know how it goes. Your feedback is much appreciated.