- miltonquranAsked on September 26, 2017 at 12:08 PM
I need some help with the payment option on the form. I am using paypal and would like to set up on the form that once the cutomer selects a product/ program the effective amount shows at the bottom.
I actually had set that up but at the end it would ask customer to donate, once i changed that everything got deleted.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 12:57 PM
I checked your form 71373415637256 and I can see that you have configured the Paypal payment properly.
It shows products and not a donation. I presume you've figured this out?
Let us know if I have missed something here.
- miltonquranAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 01:43 PMNo I haven't
Previously the method was that on top the user would select a course and the respective amount would come at the bottom rather then them checking boxes at the bottom.
- miltonquranAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 01:43 PM*actually you can see another form I have
- miltonquranAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 01:43 PMSo I figured it, however the option that i need only comes when i select
collect donation. This is not good as I am not collecting donations. Is
there a way around it?
*Milton Qur'an Institute*
*9137 Derry Road W*
*Milton, ON, L9T 7Z1*
*Tel: 416-473-2072Email:* firstname.lastname@example.org
*Facebook: Milton Qur'an Institute
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 02:07 PM
Change it to user defined amount if you want to collect payments and not donations.