- BriteStripeAsked on September 26, 2017 at 01:46 PM
When you integrate Mailchimp with Jotform, will all contacts who've submitted previously automatically transfer to your Mailchimp database or is it just the one form that has the integration?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 02:39 PM
Yes, once you have finished the integration you will see a message indicating that there are some existing submissions on your form that will be sent over to the MailChimp list.
Please make sure you're mapping the same fields types from your form and MailChimp in order to avoid conflicts.
Let us know if you have any question, we will be glad to help you.
- BriteStripeAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Is there a way to only choose only one form that integrates with Mailchimp? I don't want all of my previous jotform forms to integrate.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to choose which submissions will be sent, you will have all your existing records forwarded and you will need to manually delete them from your list.
- BriteStripeAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 03:24 PM
I see, thank you for your quick response.