- iriswebsAsked on January 27, 2011 at 09:40 AM
Hi - loving the use of JotForm but I'm getting Stack Overflow errors in Internet Explorer for the form at the link below.
I see there was no resolution to the other threads on this, can it be sorted?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 08:06 AM
Try using the IFrame code instead.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".
- CORETLAnswered on February 02, 2011 at 10:04 AM
I have found that it only occurs when you have two (or more) AND conditions. Try to use only one AND condition. The OR condition seems to be working properly though.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 02, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Those conditions probably conflict with each other. For example, if you have a condition for A to show B, and a condition for B to show A, it would go into an infinite loop.