- intaheatAsked on September 04, 2012 at 05:17 AM
Hi, its probably nothing new to yourselves but all my forms have gone grey.
Could you fix it please? some of my website depends on it.
- intaheatAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:19 AM
Ok I realise from other posts your sorting it thanks.
- liyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:23 AM
Hello intaheat. Please change the URL of your iframe src from: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22121839226348 to http://www.jotformeu.com/form/22121839226348
This should fix your problem.
If you have further questions, please do let us know.
- intaheatAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 05:37 AM
Hi thanks i'll try that now, also getting other problems like the blank page on creating a new form. however I see someone else said that too. I'll try what you said now.
- intaheatAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:02 AM
Thanks, grey screen probem solved. Just waiting to create a new form now.
kind regards, Intaheat
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:27 AM
Thank you for your update, intaheat.
It may also have something to do with the problem that others were experiencing earlier. The said issue has been resolved already.
If you have further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Thank you and we apologize for your inconvenience.