- Miguel777Asked on September 28, 2017 at 05:25 AM
I would like to know if I can add a multiple choice question with an image in every answer, so I can click in the image and the answer would be select. I would like to see an screenshot that shows me how it looksAlso I would like to know if I can add an specific url as landing page when the user finish the form OR to redirect to the same form when the user finish it (to do the same form many times from the same device)
Thank you very much
- philisAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 11:30 AM
To make this forum more useful for everyone, we want to answer each question on separate threads. That's why your second question has been moved to and answered on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1260183
As to your first question, yes, you can set images as the options in a multiple choice question. Please follow the steps below and let us know if it is helpful:
1. Open your form's BUILD page and click Add Form Elements. Search for Image Choices under the widget tab and add it to your form.
2. Go to the widget settings; type your questions and answers and add the URL of the images to the corresponding lines in the Configuration field.
3. And your form will look something like these below:
This widget allows you to select only one option. If you want your users to choose more than one images you can have a look at Image Checkboxes or other widgets.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please feel free to ask!