• Profile Image
    Asked on September 28, 2017 at 10:07 AM


    I am resigning from my company but would like to transfer my information.  How do I transfer my account to someone else and update the payment method as my credit card will be shut off. 

  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 28, 2017 at 11:50 AM

    Its possible to do it yourself. Or you can request that we do it for you.

    Please see this guide:

    How to transfer or share forms and data with another account